Rehabilitation at work...
Fitness for Work, Occupational Health Physiotherapy & Medical Assessments
Let EMPC, Loughborough, help keep you and your your people healthy and managing effectively at work.
At EMPC we provide a range of Physiotherapy and Medical Occupational Health service support. Whether you need help with just one employee, or you would like to discuss how EMPC can help you with broader medical or fitness and injury resilience at work programmes, you can be assured of quality, cost effectiveness and flexibility in everything we do.
We provide a great Return on Investment
EMPC has worked with both large global corporations and SME’s in the food and production industry, engineering, telecoms and science based industries in the Midlands. We have 20 years experience providing on site physiotherapy, work hardening programmes, employee fitness programmes, medicals and workplace assessments.
We help business to reduce sickness absence
A business employing 450 employees in Leicestershire has contracted with EMPC Occupational Health Physiotherapy for the past 8 years to enable its employees to self refer for physiotherapy for any painful conditions affecting them at work. We provide quick access to physiotherapy assessment, treatment and fitness for work advice including modifications to enable employees to remain at work or effect the earliest possible return. Sickness absence data demonstrates a saving of 280-350 days in lost time year on year for problems for which physiotherapy is the solution. (Musculoskeletal problems MSK)
Key man down
A micro business (employing 17 people) in Leicester contacted EMPC Occupational Health Physiotherapy after its van driver had been signed off work for the 6th week and for a further 3 weeks, with back pain by their GP. Urgent assessment, treatment and workplace assessment was arranged and the employee returned to work within 2 days, with an a work rehabilitation plan agreed with all parties. Later that year, the same business referred a warehouse employee with knee pain to us, for assessment and advice, on day 4 of absence. The employee received a course of physiotherapy and returned to work within 2 days, with workplace modifications for 2 weeks and returned to full fitness within 10 days. No GP visit was necessary.
- EMPC Occupational Health Physiotherapy is a leading independent provider of high quality physiotherapy services in the East Midlands, providing musculoskeletal (MSK) solutions for individuals and businesses.
- We provide a range of medical assessments both to individuals and buisnesses across the Midlands.
- We have 20 years experience delivering high quality bespoke Occupational Health services for organisations, providing solutions and clear return on investment.
We can provide what you need
EMPC Occupational Health Physiotherapy provides a flexible menu of services to help manage and reduce sickness absence due to musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders:
- On site and Off-site Occupational Physiotherapy and Medical Services.
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Health Physicians experienced in managing workplace ill health.
- Workplace Assessments (including return to work rehabilitation plans, individual specific functional capability assessments and HSE compliance issues).
- Work Hardening Programs that help ensure fitness and resilience to injury.
- Workplace fitness and health promotion programmes with a proven track record in reducing absenteeism.
- Competitive fee structure.
All members of our team are:
- Registered health professionals with the Health and Care Professions Council (HPC), Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Faculty of Occupational Health Medicine (FOM) and are bound by strict rules and regulations laid down by these professional bodies, that includes commitment to continuing professional development.
- Skilled in the complexities of workplace health communication and have high levels of experience and expertise in managing workplace health matters, underpinned by rigorous clinical governance processes.
- Dedicated to the highest levels of customer service.
To make an enquiry call us on 01509 215614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to EMPC patients, mother and daughter Claire and Jessica Necchi,
Patients in the Leicestershire/Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire can now benefit from a leading new treatment for long standing and troublesome tendon pain.
Super-fit or just keen to get started, young or older, we have something to either challenge you or re-build your confidence in exercise.
Wyverne House, 107 Ashby Road, Loughborough LE11 3AB
This form collects your name and email so that we can reply to your enquiry. Please see our Privacy Statement to read the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted data. If you would like to request information held by EMPC. at any point please contact us on 01509 215614 or email: email@example.com