- Consultations are by appointment only.
- Patients can normally be seen within 24 hours of booking their appointment.
- Patients can self refer or can be referred by their G.P., Consultant, Company Doctor or Insurance Company.
- All routine appointments are 40 minutes.
- Biomechanics assessments normally take approximately 1 hour.
- Please contact the clinic on 01509 215614 for up-to-date fees.
- Fees for Biomechanical Assessments and Gait Analysis are dependant on the level of detail required.
|MONDAY||8.20am – 8.00pm|
|TUESDAY||8.20am – 8.00pm|
|WEDNESDAY||8.20am – 8.00pm|
|THURSDAY||8.20am – 8.00pm|
|FRIDAY||8.20am – 5.00pm|
|SATURDAY||8.00am – 12.00pm|
|Note: Alternative times can be arranged in some instances.|
Payment will normally be requested following each treatment session. We accept all major credit cards, switch and cash. Payment is also accepted via private medical insurance.
Private Medical Insurance
The clinic is recognised by all the major private medical health insurance companies. Usually a patient has to be referred by their G.P. or Specialist in order to claim through their private medical insurance. We recommend that individual policy conditions relating to a claim be checked with the insurance company before commencing treatment.
Special questions to check with your insurance company are:
- Is there an excess on the policy i.e. the policy holder has to pay part of the treatment themselves.
- How much insurance cover is available – i.e. is there a set amount of cover or a monetary limit.
- Is the financial assistance provided for physiotherapy treatment alone or is it part of an overall sum for specialist services. Note: this is important if a Consultant is involved or if further investigations are being considered.
- Is there a time limit for the treatment to take place. Please ensure all information is brought to the clinic. We can then invoice your insurance company directly. Notice of cancellation Please provide us with at least 24 hours notice of cancellation.
Please note it is the clinic policy that if an appointment is missed or 24 hours notice of cancellation not given you may be charged a fee of £25.00 for non-attendance. We appreciate that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can necessitate short notice non-attendance, and in these cases this fee will be imposed at the discretion of your physiotherapist.
Congratulations to EMPC patients, mother and daughter Claire and Jessica Necchi,
Patients in the Leicestershire/Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire can now benefit from a leading new treatment for long standing and troublesome tendon pain.
Super-fit or just keen to get started, young or older, we have something to either challenge you or re-build your confidence in exercise.
Wyverne House, 107 Ashby Road, Loughborough LE11 3AB
This form collects your name and email so that we can reply to your enquiry. Please see our Privacy Statement to read the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted data. If you would like to request information held by EMPC. at any point please contact us on 01509 215614 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org